I received some tickets to an event in London this past weekend. It was called The Fuck It Weekend and it’s ran by a lovely couple called John and Gaia. It was great, we sat on the floor all weekend whilst chatting, dancing and doing both mind and physical exercise.
I wanted to share one exercise with you that we did that I really liked. It’s really simple and you can get really fast results from it.
- Make a list of what you love to do
- Make a list of what you don’t like doing
- Make a list of what you used to love doing
- Make a list of what you think you’d love to do
- Start doing more of what you love
- Start doing less of what you don’t like
- Think about why you’re not doing what you use to love doing
- Start finding out more about what you’d think you’d love to do
Fuck it and do more of what you love!